Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tired Momma!

This is me after an evening of Veggie Tales, Red Robin, and Walmart. I think I am finally ready for some wrinkle cream..I look old. I think this year has aged me..moving, building the church, stress, etc. When I get to heaven, I'll have a new body..so hey!! ;-)

We are still unpacking boxes..it will never end. At least we don't have to move in the foreseeable future. I really am grateful for that. Moving disrupts your life like nothing else. Still have to do all the address change stuff..dreading it.

Boys had a great time tonight with their friends Jaden, Madeline, Courtney, Shaely, Logan B., Logan S., Kayleigh, Miranda, and cousins Jocie (Jocelyn) and Jean Claire. We ran into Tiffany and Andrew Countaway and friends there too..it's always fun to see old friends!!

It was a pretty good show..if you have to go to something like that. I wanted more BoyZ in the Sink songs but it was fun. Will post pics when Aunt Julia and Holly post more pics.

2 comments:

PJ said...

The girls loved the live Veggie Tales show!! It was a few years ago now! They do grow up. But...Such fun.

PJ said...

Oops. Thought I was on the OTHER one..... Wrinkles??? Puleeze!!! You're still a baby with nice soft skin! Tired? Okay...that I'll grant you. Nobody gets tired like a Mommy gets tired!!! (Not even Grandma!)