Friday, October 31, 2008

Boys are gonna rock!

The boys and I are going to Veggie Tales tomorrow evening with family and friends. They are are so excited about seeing Bob, Larry and Jr. I haven't taken Jude to anything like this before, but he has "grown up" so much in the last month and half or so that I think he's ready for it. He's talking like crazy..it's still wierd to hear thoughts and complete sentences coming out of the mouth of your baby! It's fun and interesting and a little bitter too. Their personalites are apparent much earlier than when they start speaking, but it's hilarious to hear their words and thoughts matching their already well known personalities.

It is also amazing to me how much Jude learns from Jonah. Jonah has been very concerned for quite some time now ..."Who is bigger? Who is the boss? Who is "littler" than me?" Non stop... I lifted Jude up to stand on top of our kitchen island the other day so that I could fix his pants or something and he exclaimed "I taller you!", accompanied by the most proud grin ever. Lesh was standing there and caught it too..we cracked up.


Milestone:

A note for the grandmas..Jude peed on the toilet Tuesday night for the first time. I made a huge deal of it. Think of all the money I could save not having to buy diapers!

No comments: