Monday, October 6, 2008

"All Abawd the choo choo cat!"

Jonah and Jude are now officially addicted to the Thomas dvd's. I rented a few for them and now they beg for them daily. Jonah loves the latest one because it's a Christmas flick and in Jonah's words, "I love Christmas! And presents and..." Yep..he's figured out that he makes out like a bandit at Christmas. We'll have to dig out the Nativity dvd's soon so he remembers the true meaning of Christmas. Jude also loves Thomas and has been singing "All abawd the choo choo cat, all abawd the choo choo cat". Now I know you are wondering why he's saying choo choo cat instead of choo choo train. He's confusing a train with the bobcat- the landmover. Sunday, he made a turn and actually sang it correctly and I thought he was taking yet another step closer to being a little boy instead of a baby, but alas, today he's back to singing "choo choo cat" so I guess God is granting me a little more time for "choo choo cat". I feel like I'm one big oxymoron..some days I am begging for him to be potty trained and whine-less, and other days I want him to stay that squishy fresh faced bundle of love. Can't have it all..

1 comment:

PJ said...

Aaaaw! Love little Jude. He can stay the sweet cuddly baby!!