Monday, November 17, 2008

A Decade


This Friday marks our tenth wedding anniversary. It's sappy..it's cliche, I know, but he's still "the one". I still love him for the same reasons I loved him ten years ago: He's the most handsome man in the world. He's strong, talented, compassionate, gentle, keen, not afraid to cry, and he loves me..I have never doubted his love or the commitment he made to me, and that is a rare and beautiful devotion. He is not proud, or below any task. He's easy to be with..we laugh together, cry together, play together, work together (a lot), and we dream together.

And after ten years, I love him for a lot more reasons: He's a great husband, an awesome pastor, a great photographer, and the best dad that Jonah and Jude could dream up.

Here are a few memories from the last ten years:


2 comments:

franki durbin said...

That's awesome! Congratulations! We just celebrated #3...can't wait for our 10th!

Lesh Photography said...

Thank you! It seems to fly by. :)