Friday, August 29, 2008

Memories from a decade ago

In moving, I found our wedding proofs and went through the box. We weigh more now than we did then, and Lesh has more silver strands now, but we still fit together as good as we did that day.
On November 21st, we will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. They have been blessed years..we have come through some challenging times, times of growth, and seasons of supreme blessing and joy. He was my best friend then, and he is still my best friend. I loved him then, but I love him now so much more.
I'll write more about that later, but wanted to share the pictures.




That was the most delicious cake ever..from La Bonne Bouche on Olive. It was chocolate cake with a chocolate mousse filling and some raspberry in there too. Scrumptious.

1 comment:

PJ said...

It's been ten years??? Yikes! You should still be a little girl running around the neighborhood on your bicycle! Or the charming teenager snagging all the young men's hearts! Time does march on. Bless you! Prayers!