Thursday, June 19, 2008

Transferring www.jonahandjude.com

In order to make posting easier, I am transferring data and images from www.jonahandjude.com to this blogger site. Eventually, it will point to this site, but for now, the address will be jonahandjude.blogspot.com.

This site was created as a way for me to keep an on-line journal/scrapbook or "blog of sorts" to document the lives of my two sons, Jonah and Jude. (There's a little about Lesh and I in it also.) I love the concept of scrap booking but I don't have the patience or time to glue and cut and such. However, graphic design and writing are a hobby for me, even therapeutic, so I thought an on-line scrapbook might be just the ticket..especially since my baby books are pretty much untouched. Beyond that, I have two grandmothers (Jonah's and Jude's grandmothers..that is), family, and friends always asking for new pictures. This is a way for me to keep everyone happy and on the same page - thus eliminating email and downloading worries. Check back as often as you like..I'll do my best to keep the postings current.

No comments: