Tuesday, June 24, 2008

July 2007, Jonah-3 and Jude-1, Part 3

I'm getting more regular!! :)
Jude can follow commands really well! I asked him to touch his hair, my nose, his ears..he could do it all. Then I saw him pick up a little piece of toilet paper on the floor of our bathroom and put it in the trashcan!! I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but he sure looked like he was doing it with purpose. I sure hope so..we need someone around here who has time to clean! :)
This is the funniest..Lesh made me some brownies after the boys were in bed this evening. I'm staying up to do bookwork and I told him it would inspire me to work harder. hehe Anyway, I took a bite and had already finished chewing it up. I decided to check on Jonah since he was supposed to be falling asleep to "Jonah" - the Veggie Tale movie. I got in bed with him and kissed him on the cheek and he said "what you got in your mouth?" I honestly replied "nothing". He said "open your mouth so I can see". (We had a small night light on in the room.) So, I opened my mouth and he said "You got some chocolate in there?..a little bit of chocolate?" I laughed and said "No." He laughed and said "uh huh. You do have some chocolate in there. I thought so," as if he was amused that I was trying to keep it a secret. I about cracked up. There was nothing in my mouth, so I guess he identified what I had eaten by my chocolaty breath. How do 3 year olds get so smart??!!

No comments: