Thursday, June 19, 2008

September 2006 - Jonah-2 and Jude 5 months

This little guy is the most snuggly little bear in the whole world. He's with me constantly and I love it..most of the time! :)He sleeps with us because he's nursing and I'm trying to enjoy every precious moment with him. He's doing new things everyday and just amazes me at how fast he's growing. He has the most beautiful blue eyes..and they are huge! He also sucks on two fingers like his brother..different fingers though.












Precious.










Mom, I'm getting hungry...











Jonah is getting so grown up I could cry. He's handsome, as smart as can be and is so fun to converse with. He says something new everyday. This week he's saying "scared" a lot. I didn't even know he knew what that word meant. He also repeats everything he hears.."Scary!" haha He's a people person and rarely meets a stranger. He thinks everyone knows him and likes talking to him. I'm never going to tell him different. He loves to play with cars and his "Hummin truck". Little boys must come with something in their DNA that says they have to like automobiles..he loves my father's bobcat (ground moving machine) too. Pawpaw gives him a ride in it sometimes. My parents bought him a little toy bobcat for christmas last year too. He absolutely loves it. He calls my father's motorcycle a "motor bi-cycle". It's cute. He rides down the hill in our back yard on his bike which is a three wheeled plastic thing..similar to the old big wheels. He's quite the dare devil. He's learned to lift his feet so that he sails along. Sometimes I just don't watch. He's only 2..I don't want to think about what he'll be doing as a teen. He also likes wearing these black dress shoes with everything. They are velcro so they are easy for him to put on. :) He's also learning titles and he calls himself "Uncle Jonah". It's pretty hilarious.


He was only posing for us so we would give him a sucker. He's in love with suckers...any candy really. Especially mints. He's known at church for raiding the mint bowl. Most are forgiving..although his honorary Aunt Anita told him to put them back the other night with her "meanie" voice..hehe. I'm glad someone else is looking out for him! I don't want him to be spoiled rotten.











He finally won out...hence the yellow sucker. This is a priceless photo. I was making funny faces at them to get them to smile. They love to laugh and Jude loves to laugh at Jonah. It's cute..Jonah is a wonderful big brother. He's very gentle with Jude. I hope they'll be best of friends. I sure love my brother and sister...what a gift your siblings are.

No comments: