Thursday, April 15, 2010

Boys..what else can I say?

Today we ran some errands as a family. I did some practice reading with Jonah in the car as Lesh drove. As he read the words, he used them in a sentence. (His idea.) One of the words he read was "gas". Jonah said, "g -a -s, gas! Like gas in a car! Or like gas in your body!" He then starts laughing hysterically. Jude joined in. This evening, they were throwing a beachball up and down the stairs and this is what I listened to for about five minutes.

Jonah loves to dance..he's going to kill me for this video when he's older. I'm thinking "great blackmail material!" hehe...

3 comments:

Rick said...

Oh my word, this is such blackmail potential. But ever so adorable. Your boys have some moves. Lol
Jodi

Lesh Photography said...

hehe..I know. They keep me laughing. :) Love you Jodi..you have a host of people praying for you and we are among them. We too know about the power of prayer and what God can do when it feels hopeless. You are a dear..hope you get that beautiful Mediterranean vacation. You deserve ten of them!! :) Lesh and I want to visit Santorini, Greece someday. It looks gorgeous..beautiful.

Joelle said...

Jen, That video of Jonah and Jude dancing was too funny, sweet and cute. Madelyn LOVED watching that. :)
Love and miss you all!

Joe`l