Monday, April 20, 2009

Piano In My Living Room

I posted this comment at www.mamalogues.com after reading this post by Dana Loesch. Thought I would share it here.

"These images bring back so many memories for me. I have played the piano since I was three..don't remember learning to chord. This was my therapy everyday after school. Some kids rushed to the kitchen for cookies..I rushed to the piano to pour out my soul. My mother still has that Ballwin in her living room. Can't wait to get one for mine!
This is a priceless thing to pass on to your children..awesome looking piano too!"

I can't afford the piano I want right now, so Lesh pulled his old Yamaha keyboard out and the boys have been having a blast on it. Jonah can play the bass line to "Sing Hosanna" on it. :) Then we dance around to the pre-set songs on it..fun times!

No comments: